PAEDIATRICIANS AND DOCTORS WITH PAEDIATRIC EXPERIENCE
- Compliance with Essential Criteria for all potential Field Workers
- Minimum of five years experience post-qualification, ie have started PGY6
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience in Paediatrics*
- Available to work in the field for 6 - 9+ months (Candidates with 9+ months availability will be prioritised)
- Availability to work in the field for 9+ months
- Additional clinical experience in areas such as Obstetrics/Gynaecology, Nutrition, Emergency, Infectious Diseases (STDs, HIV/AIDS, TB), Public Health, General Medicine, Anaesthetics, ICU or Minor Surgery
- Post graduate study in international public health, refugee health, infectious diseases (especially TB and HIV/AIDS) or tropical medicine
Ready to apply
If you are ready to apply you can start an application using the link below. Allow approximately 1 hour and please have ready your CV and motivation letter.
If you’re not yet ready to apply, use the link below to register to receive updates from our Field Human Resources team including information on upcoming recruitment events.